Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rooster Quilt - Blue Monday

Today I received the most beautiful Christmas gift from my friend Martha. She makes the most beautiful quilts and was I surprised when she gave me a Rooster quilt made especially for me! She knows how much I love Roosters! Look how beautiful this quilt is!
She even picked out fabric that looks like chicken wire!
This is the back

This is a close up of the back


Martha has a Etsy store called Moffie Rose Quilts where she sells her quilts. Stop by and check out some of her other lovely creations.

For more Blue Monday posts, please go visit our hostess for Blue Monday, Ms Sally at Smiling Sally's Blog!

15 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I am crazy about roosters and hens too Anne...and I am so happy for you, and a bit jealous too...what a nice friend you have! WOW! Have a wonderful Christmas :D

Pie said...

Lovely quilts!

Merry Christmas.

My Blue Monday.

Auntie E said...

Love the quilt.
Happy blue Monday

anne said...

Nice quilts you got here anne

GwendolynKay said...

That is a beautiful quilt! Looks like alot of time and love went into it.
Blessings~
Gwenny

momgen said...

It is a pretty quilts i wish i can make one hehehe. Happy blue Monday.

Courtney said...

Now THAT is the perfect gift.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

There's just nothin' like gettin' the perfect gift from a lovely friend. The quilt is just beautiful!!!

God bless ya'll and have a great 'Blue Monday'!!!

Charlotte said...

This is beautiful! My mother would love this. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Donnie said...

I loved that quilt. So beautiful and so much work. Have a great Blue Monday

SmilingSally said...

What a wonderful gift! Just beautiful!

Happy Blue Monday, Ann.

LV said...

I am in awe at this beautiful quilt. That is one of the most wonderful gifts you could receive. Anyone that would go to all that work and then give it, is a true friend. My sister would die for it. She is big rooster lover.

Deb said...

oh my gosh my Mom would love that quilt...what a nice gift..

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

She is so talented. I love all the roosters and hens. Lucky you!!!

janis said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! Merry Christmas♥

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin