Friday, December 3, 2010

A Easy Christmas Wreath to Make

Yesterday I made a cute Christmas Wreath for a Service Auction. Every item submitted had to be hand made.
I first started with a plain artificial green wreath that you can buy at any craft store. I added a home made bow in a candy cane print. You can also buy these bows already made up. I tied this one on and added glittered holly sticks on each side.

All the ornaments I added are glass balls. I added a glass candy cane ornament hanging in the center. I then started gluing flowers and branches in the blank areas.


The wreath came out really cute and it is so easy to make!

9 comments:

Deb said...

I love your wreath....

Paula said...

Ooooh- so gorgeous, Miss Ann!! I LOVE the ribbon you used on it.. very pretty!!

GwendolynKay said...

Your wreath is stunning! I love the ribbon, it is the perfect touch.
Blessings~
Gwenny

A Bee In My Bonnet - Leslie Anne said...

I've got to say, all that red and white certainly caught my eye! It's stunning!

janis said...

Hi Anne~ Lovely wreaths!
I felt I should let you know (actually I should have asked first, so I apologize)that I mentioned you & gave a link to your Blog, in my last post @ Just Breathe Janis. I just wanted to share some Blogs I have recently discovered to my readers. Hope you don't mind. I do love your BLog & look forward to learning more about your little corner of the Blogworld.
Love In Christ~ janis

An English Shepherd said...

Very festive :-)

Jean said...

Adorable! I love it! Jean

Darla said...

I hope you are okay and that life is just busy. Beautiful Wreath!

Julie Harward said...

That sure is pretty...I love all the bold colors and cute things on it...good job! Have a great month :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin