Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Rednesday!

I think RED Poinsettia flowers were on my mind this year as I decorated my kitchen. I bought the prettiest RED Christmas Rooster.


It has pretty Poinsettias flowers all around the bottom.
This is my first attempt to make my own table cloth. I just loved the vintage looking Poinsettia fabric!
Of course, a big fresh potted Poinsettia plant just screams Christmas!

I have a life sized Carousel horse that looks so pretty next to the Christmas tree!
Be sure to go visit our hostess for Rednesday, Sue at A Very Cherry World for more Rednesday posts!
Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful and Prosperous New Years!
Hugs, Ann

8 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

As I looked at the rooster...I was thinking, I like the tablecloth! Both look great!

GoodyGirlRed said...

Love the rooster--looks great on the table! That horse is amazing--beautiful.

GwendolynKay said...

I love that rooster!! Your tablecoth is beautiful, well done!
Blessings~
Gwenny

GwendolynKay said...

Forgot to mention the horse from the carasole.. how fun! Do you have children to enjoy it?

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well girl, if that ain't something to crow about!!! I just adore your rooster!

Have a wonderfully blessed Rednesday sweetie and a very Merry Christmas!!! :o)

LV said...

That old rooster turned up in a good home. He also looks very happy and nice the way you are using him.

Lorilee said...

That is one gorgeous rooster! I also love that tablecloth fabric! What a great combo!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Paula said...

OOOH! A rooster!!
*SQUEEEAL*

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin