Monday, June 30, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
This Apple tree looks a little early this year! This branch is way to heavy!
This peach tree makes the best fresh sweet peaches. I cannot wait till they are ready to be picked!
I love Gerbera Daisies. They come in a variety of colors. I have some plants that are years old, they just keep coming back and blooming year after year. I do notice that the ones in semi-shade do alot better than the ones in full sun.
Cute frog birdhouse with vincas and shasta daisies in the back ground.
Zinnas are the best annual flower. They just keep blooming and blooming and they stay in there all summer long till the beginning of fall!
Thanks for visiting with me this morning. Come back again soon, I have so much more to show you in my garden!
Love, Anne Fannie
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
She Loved helping Grandma do gardening........or maybe it was driving the golf cart!
She just loved going swimming in Grandma's swimming pool too!
Buster was a really good sport too letting her push him around in a stroller....
He was really happy to see her leave though.................
She enjoyed so much feeding the Koi fish every day!
As my son and his sweet wife and my little darling grand daughter left this morning with their drive back to Utah, as I watched them drive away with a truck load full of stuff.....I couldn't help to think that they must be thinking of the plaque I have in my house........
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Isn't this the cutiest "Flower Bed". If you look at another post of mine, I tell you how this is made
kinds of Lilies in so many colors!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
She told me I have to list 6 unimportant things about myself.
Here are the rules of her game:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4 Tag people at the end of your entry.
My six unimportant things that I'll tell you about me are:
1. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
2. I have never left the house without makeup, lipstick and my hair curled.
3. I have never been able to pass up a good sale.
4. Our cabin in the mountains is haunted and I REFUSE to ever stay there by myself. (My husband has actually gone to the store and has returned to find me waiting for him on the driveway in the snow!)
5. I freak out when ever water is splashed in my face.
6. I had unplanned cosmetic surgery once......I had a dog bite my nose off (Ok, he was a good plastic surgeon because you can never tell!)
Now I have to tag someone.....hmmm, how about Farm Chic Paula at the Fraker Farm. http://frakerfarm.blogspot.com This girl has some farm and the cutest little terrorist chicken and her babies!
Friday, June 13, 2008
When my father built us a new house, he promised me that he would also build me a doll house. This is the doll house he built me with his bare hands. This is me and my little sister Fran standing in front of it when it was done.
This is one of my favorite photos with my Dad. This was taken right before we left for the church.
My father was the best father anyone could have ever had. I miss you so much Daddy. I look forward to the day when I will be able to see you again....