Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beautiful Handmade Quilts for Pink Saturday


Today for Pink Saturday I am going to post pictures of some beautiful handmade quilts.
A very dear friend of mine has been making quilts for years. I went over her house the other day and she showed me some of her quilts and they took my breath away!
This one is called Floral Bouquet Pink Roses


This one is called Pink Lavender Watercolor Floral Bouquet

This one is called Pink Roses on Dark Chocolate Floral Bouquet


As long as I have know Martha, she has been making quilts to give away to people that are sick, in the hospital or who are needy. She has truly been an inspiration to me!

If you want to look at more of her lovely quilts, click here and go visit her new Etsy Store, Moffie Rose Quilts, it is just full of beautiful quilts !

11 comments:

Lynn said...

That first quilt is stunning! Thanks for sharing, they are works of art!

Beverly said...

Ooh, these are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your friend with us.

Happy Pink Saturday, Ann. And, thank you for all you do to make Pink Saturday special.

Deb said...

I love quilts....absolutely beautiful..

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well, now I feel quite in the pink of things this morn'! The quilts are just marvelous. My MIL would love browin' Martha's beauties. Thanks for introducing us to her wonderful quilts.

Ya'll have a wonderfully blessed weekend!!! :o)

Nicole ~ said...

Those quilts are so, so pretty. It is amazing how much work and talent are put into making quilts. Thanks for sharing, they are truely lovely, Nicole

bj said...

I love these beautiful quilts..such works of art....

I'm really not brave at all...I just know that when they decide to take the OLD EDITOR away, I don't want to PANIC...:))
You might work with some on a test blog...

Donnie said...

They are lovely. I just received all my mother in laws quilting supplies because her eyesight is bad.Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday Thank you for sharing...Health,Wealth and Love..

Julie Harward said...

Just so beautiful..I loved the pink roses roses one! :D

Paula said...

Oh, Ann- those are so gorgeous! Your friend Martha is quite a talented quiltmaker!

Connie said...

Gorgeous pink quilt. Happy pink saturday, sugar.
xoxo,
Connie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin