I have been tagged by Rose Marie at the Sugar Plum cottage. http://sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/ She is one of the sweetest bloggers I have met. I think it is so special that out of all the people that leave comments on her blog she would pick me! I just love her garden pictures! She is quite the gardener.
She told me I have to list 6 unimportant things about myself.
Here are the rules of her game:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4 Tag people at the end of your entry.
My six unimportant things that I'll tell you about me are:
1. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
2. I have never left the house without makeup, lipstick and my hair curled.
3. I have never been able to pass up a good sale.
4. Our cabin in the mountains is haunted and I REFUSE to ever stay there by myself. (My husband has actually gone to the store and has returned to find me waiting for him on the driveway in the snow!)
5. I freak out when ever water is splashed in my face.
6. I had unplanned cosmetic surgery once......I had a dog bite my nose off (Ok, he was a good plastic surgeon because you can never tell!)
Now I have to tag someone.....hmmm, how about Farm Chic Paula at the Fraker Farm. http://frakerfarm.blogspot.com This girl has some farm and the cutest little terrorist chicken and her babies!
4 hours ago